Welcome To Blue Mountains Tours (Operated By Dingo Travel)
LET Blue Mountains Tours PLAN YOUR PERFECT TRIP
Planning for the perfect holiday around Australia is incomplete without adding the unique and spectacular region of the Blue Mountains into your itinerary.
That is why our dedicated team at Blue Mountains Tours go out of our way to help make your trip as memorable as possible by offering a variety of one day tours from Sydney to take in the sites and wonders of what makes up the most breathtaking and impressive areas in Australia.
Nestled in New South Wales, the mountain range lingers along the border of the Sydney metro area. The location earned a place on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2000, making it the fourth region to be included in all of New South Wales.
Featuring approximately 10,000 square kilometres, or 1,000,000 hectares, the Blue Mountains supply an enormous amount of ground to cover while on an Australia travel holiday, which is why visitors have chosen our Blue Mountains Tour Guides as experts in offering day tours to the area’s most dramatic and significant locations.
One Day Tours with Blue Mountains Tours
Blue Mountains Tours offer a range of one day tours from Sydney guaranteed to make your Blue Mountains a highlight of your trip and a memory to last a lifetime.
- One Day Discovery Tour – Discover the most famous and beautiful landmarks in the spectacular surroundings of the Blue Mountains.
- One Day Aboriginal Cultural Tour – Discover the heritage of this ancient culture whilst surrounded by the splendour of the Blue Mountains.
- One Day Jenolan Caves Tour – Explore the impressive limestone caves that form one of the world’s oldest cave systems found in the Blue Mountains.
Highlights of the Blue Mountains Tours
Booking any one of our one day Blue Mountains Tours includes a list of must-see highlights!
Some of these highlights include:
- The Three Sisters: The Blue Mountains most spectacular rock formation visited by millions of visitors around the world, this iconic landmark represents Three Sisters, who according to Aboriginal legend were turned to stone. Bathed in different colours throughout the day, this landmark is one of the most prized photo opportunities along our trips.
- Leura: Nestled along the Blue Mountains railway line, Leura is a quaint town with enormous visual appeal that captures the true essence and appeal of fresh countryside living while the surrounding area includes historic landmarks and scenery.
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre: Get a more personal look at the native people of the Blue Mountains. This exciting destination features a colourful culture, and a completely new and unique experience that simply cannot be found anywhere else in the world!
So, what are you waiting for?
Get in touch with Blue Mountains Tours today to discover how we can transform your next Blue Mountains tour into a life changing experience!